Re: VMC

To: grant62@starpower.net, pkrause@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: VMC
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:00:33 -0400
Grant,

Back when SVRA published "The Line", that kind of information was inside.
But that is no more, and you are correct that the leaflets are just promos
for the next race. That has always been the HSR way.

I know it isn't coming from the club(s), but this sort of thing is covered
in "Victory Lane", although probably not as well and personally as you'd
like. Write to them and tell them you'd like to see more.

Roger