Porsche 906 blueprints

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Porsche 906 blueprints
From: Mike.Savin@nokia.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:27:05 -0500
to the list:

        Just occured to me:  Anybody out there interested in Porsche 906
blueprints?
I have one:  it measures about 3 feet by 5 feet.  Has 3 views with enough
information
to build your own body and chassis.  It is high quality and could be used as
a wall
hanging.  I've attached a scanned image of the print.  Take into account
that the quality
 of the actual prints is much, much better than the low-res scans you will
see but it  will
gives you an idea of "the real thing". The prints is well suited for
framing.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
bpporsche906.jpg]