Re: Period correct - definition

To: 356drb@indy.net, carlynneracing@home.com, pat@prismacars.com,
Subject: Re: Period correct - definition
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:54:12 EDT
In a message dated 04/04/2001 1:39:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     Re: Period correct - definition
 Date:  04/04/2001 1:39:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  356drb@indy.net (Brett Johnson)
 Sender:    owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net
 To:    carlynneracing@home.com (Carl McLelland), pat@prismacars.com (Pat
Ryan), mcobine@earthlink.net (Mike Cobine), vintage-race@autox.team.net

<<  By the SVRA rules my Group
 1 (or is that Group A?) 1300 cc 1951 356 must run a pair of fine one bbl.
 Solex 40 PBIC/PCIBs.  Really neat carburetors -- no floats available --
 original brass ones can sink and set your car on fire.  I can put Zeniths or
 Solex 40 PII-4s on, but it puts me in the same class and race group (Group
 3) with the real 356s.>>

NO, NO Brett!! All that would happen is I MIGHT move you up a class in Group
1. Have you ever discussed this with me? Or are you just working off of
rumors?

Jack Woehrle