Solid Axle Corvette Information Request

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Solid Axle Corvette Information Request
From: Phil Buttolph <pb1@humboldt.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:14:09 -0700
I am considering "preparing" my 1962 Corvette for vintage racing/track
events and would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who can
withstanding a ton of questions....or, are willing to proffer suggestions
and recommendations about everything from organizations to join, car
set-up/equipment, driving "secrets", to pitfalls to avoid...my previous
experience has been in two Pony Express 110 events in Nevada (100 mph
Class) and last weekend at Thunderhill with Green Flag....the track time at
Thunderhill really set the hook.

I am also looking for a 3:55 posi diff, finned brake drums and the quick
steering adapter....soooooo, any support or information will be helpful and
valued.

Thanks...Phil:::
Phillip Buttolph
Humboldt State University Arcata, CA 95521

62' Sateen Silver Corvette @ 400 hp/ 414 ft/lbs