RE: Monterey problems

To: "'Craig Wright'" <cwright@pdghightower.com>,
Subject: RE: Monterey problems
From: James Holland <james.holland@g-icap.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:27:55 +0100
Sounds like the same sort of attitude we are up against in the U.K. with
Octagon who have taken a 15 year lease on SIlverstone thanks to Bernie
giving them the GP to run and now small clubs find it totally uneconomic to
put an event on

JH

For the latest news about ICAP go to www.icap.com.

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable
documentation or market practices governing the relationship between ICAP plc
and its clients.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except
where they are stated to be the views of ICAP plc.