Re: Definitions: Alphabet Soup

To: "Phil Buttolph" <pb1@humboldt.edu>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Definitions: Alphabet Soup
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:22:10 -0800
So Phil, your confused by the standardization of the regs.... or lack of
same!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world of vintage racing!! This, by the way, is one of the
questions on the entrance exam; to see how you cope with the caos involving
what you can/cannot do!!!!!

See you this weekend at Thunder Hill. Maybe I can shed a little illumination
into the morass of darkness!
    Carl