Re: Last ditch fogging solution

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last ditch fogging solution
From: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:08:07 EST
In a message dated 11/7/01 2:41:35 PM Central Standard Time,
donqueen@Inreach.com writes:

<< If you really want/need to solve a fogging problem, there is a fairly
 > guaranteed solution.  It's a PITA, but it works.  I use this when I have
 > snow-blow my driveway in the middle of a howling blizzard and I wear my
 > helmet to let me see...
 >
 > You put your helmet on, and you take several strips of racer-tape (colour
 > coordinated optional) and completely seal off the gap between your face
 and
 > the lower edge of the helmet visor opening just below your eyes and above
 > your nose.  You don't have to actually tape the helmet to your face,
 > although that works best. >>

You should also try putting a little tinfoil up inside the top of the helmet.
 It won't do much for the fogging problem, but it should cut down on the
voices you're hearing that tell you to duct tape your helmet to your face.

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list
///