Spridget discs

To: Rick Snover <rsnover@toyshop-resto.com>
Subject: Spridget discs
From: Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:35:54 -0700
Rick et al,
    As far as I know, these so-called factory discs were for either the
Sprinzel or Sebring Sprites. Very limited Quantity, Never
available-There's a long list of chatter about these on the Spridget
list, but no one has ever found a set. If I'm not mistaken, Rick has a
couple of Sebrings, or someone at the Toyshop does. These much-touted
rear discs are something many have looked for, and I don't think any
have found (though you can now purchase rear disds from winner's circle.
not exactly vintage,eh?).
The Q. on the front of the numbers is not a WArwick designation, all
comp. parts from Warwick had a C. prefix on them. Anything more than
this would be supposition on my part.
Mark Haynes
RMVR
'62 squarenose