Re: wet underwear

To: <Gonridn2@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wet underwear
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:41:03 -0400
  Dry material is more comfortable, cooler, and warmer than wet material!
Yes, a lap full of ice will be cooling, until it all melts and the water
reaches body temperature.  Then it traps heat.  Nomex is made from a
material that actually wicks away moisture from your skin.
  Throw in the whole steam thing and it just doesn't make sense to get wet
while racing.  Pipe in some forced air or get a Cool suit.

Paul
Sloan Racing