Re: Emails

To: Brian <vintageracer@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Emails
From: Bill <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:58:33 -0700
Shortly you will also be getting "you sent us a bad e-mail" notices, by
the dozens.  I've been getting these for the last few days, all
complaining about emails from me generated by Outlook Express, which I
don't use and don't even have on my computer.  I have been running
Symantec virus scans every day, updating virus definitions daily, scan
every e-mail, and at the recommendation of Symantec downloaded the
latest updates for Windows XP, which actually seems to have helped
(surprise!).  My e-mails mostly had to be treated as Spam, since they
were not being stopped by the Norton Virus detector.  Good luck!
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson