Re: Emails

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Emails
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:03:35 -0500
The worm is not destructive on the infected machine so you may have it and
not know.  There is information available at this site that tells how to
know if you have been wormed.

  http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=100561

Greg Scharnberg

Also, another worm to watch out for!

Here are the symptoms:

1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished.
7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND."

It is called the "C-Nile Virus."