Re: Scam - laughable and lotuswebshop.com ?

To: "John Donohoe" <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>, <lotus@se7ens.com>,
Subject: Re: Scam - laughable and lotuswebshop.com ?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:56:15 -0500
yes!  similarly i had parted out a saab wagon for bits for the race car and
advertised parts available on 2 saab sites . this was over a year ago and
periodically i was reciving similar requests from africa and south america
and last year i did a run of saab T shirts wich i offered to the list
members on same 2 saab related lists.  still to this day about once a month
i get a wierd request to offer "quantity" sales to strange and incredibly
outrageous offers!  i just delete the messages and do not open them!
geez!  how many saab enthusiasts could there be out there any way?  (do not
answer that!  LOL! i'm an army of one!  *grin*)  so john yer not alone!
along those lines i do know someone who actually responded to the early "if
you give me money i can free up my millions and give part of it to you"
scams!  to the tune of 10,000.00!   sad but true!

chuck
"that darn oarnge saab"
mobile SVRA castor oil scented pest controll vehicle and on course safety
cone
see y'all at sebring!  :)  (the smell of castor oil and oarnge blossoms is
just intoxicating!)