Re: Scam - laughable and lotuswebshop.com ?

To: Tombread@aol.com, sevenamerica@yahoo.com, lotus@se7ens.com,
Subject: Re: Scam - laughable and lotuswebshop.com ?
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:48:20 -0800 (PST)
WAIT A MINUTE!

Are you telling me that the Nigerian Prince bank
account deal is a scam?!!  NO WONDER I'M SO BROKE!
That is so strange, because his wife seemed like such
an honest and decent gal, even considering she was in
forced exile...

And I'm also a little upset that Bill Gates hasn't
sent me millions after I forwarded his email around to
a bunch of my friends.  Who'd have thought THAT one
would have been fake too?

What is the world coming to?  Is there no way to make
millions of dollars just for doing nothing anymore?

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project
Huntersville, NC  USA