Re: Tires for racing Spridgets

To: "dmeadow@juno.com" <dmeadow@juno.com>, franks97@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Tires for racing Spridgets
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:52:50 -0400
my 800.00+ hoosier experience was they stick well when  cool and early on
in a race , but get greasey and "loose" later on!   my 5 year old shaved
yokohama's are better on a road course than the darn hoosiers!    the set
of dunlop's i bought (sasco) dry rotted and cracked before the season or
year ended for my sports racer!   tons of tread and , side wall cracks
beyond use and safety!!!     i do my best to "safety wise" prepare my car.
and i'm considering 1 more year on the already "vintage" shaved radials!
chuck
saab #251 93F sedan"that darn orange saab"
david!  i love pointing you by! :)
  huge grin!  spridgets rock!