Tires for racing Spridgets

To: vintage list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires for racing Spridgets
From: Franks <franks97@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:34:23 -0700
Okay, I9ll start the winter questioning off with the tire question. Here on
the left coast it seems most Spridget racers are using Hoosier Street TD
bias ply tires in the 185x60x13 size. I need a new set of tires before
spring so I was wondering what other folks are using. The Hoosiers are a bit
on the expensive side and don9t last as long as the old BFG R1s I used to be
able to get. I do like the Hoosiers handling characteristics though. Other
thoughts or recommendations? I usually run 7 to 10 events a year.

Thanks!

--
David Franks
franks97@verizon.net