Re: Battery Charger

From: John C. Slade (edalsj(at)igs.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 20:59:49 CST

I live in Ontario, so probably have one of the longest periods of
non-availability. Come November each year, I remove the battery from my S
III and put it with a couple of other batteries in my basement. Once a
month I put the big charger on each of the batteries in turn till they get
the bubbling sound, then they wait for another month. I haven't bought a
new battery for the Alpine in quite a few years. The S III has the standard
Lucas generator.