Re: Fwd(2): Alpine Cylinder Head Corrosion

From: Sergio Dimarmo (wanderer(at)sure.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 21:13:11 CST

OldeAlp(at)aol.com, Christopher Albers wrote:

> From: OldeAlp(at)aol.com
> Subject: Fwd: Alpine Cylinder Head Corrosion
> Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 13:52:00 -0500 (EST)
>
> Oops! I keep doing that...C. Albers
>
> Corection to Smitty's phone number - it is (619) 233-7937.
>
> "Ole"

I called Smitty's today and talked to him for a little while. He seems
like a nice guy. Anyway, I'm planning to go there this weekend and have
him repair the originl head off my car (the one I replaced the first
time). He says that he completely welds up the water ports and then
machines new ones to the original size. Sounds good to me!

Thanks for the tip Chris :)

Sergio