RE: CD 150s

From: Sergio Dimarmo (iwander(at)att.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 11:08:57 CST

This was a problem on carbs I rebuilt for a friend. It also leaked gas at
the carbs......seems that the level of the gas is at a higher point than
the bowl seem/gasket. This may be due to the fact that the carbs are at an
inclined position. You might take a look at the bowl gasket. I remember
that it will fit in two positions......both of which match the body of the
carb but only one will match the outline of the bowl. I suggest matchiung
the gasket to the bowl first before intstallation.

Sergio
1967 Sunbeam Alpine
Series V 'AJNT 86'
still working on it but getting closer (yea right!)