RE: P76 Crankshaft

To: Peter Kent <pkent@skynet.net.au>
Subject: RE: P76 Crankshaft
From: dkern@napanet.net (David Kernberger)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:09:33 -0800
>David Kernberger wrote:
>Thanks, Peter, for the spreadsheet offer.  I use a MacIntosh computer and
>rather doubt your program would work on the Mac.  Do you have any idea if
>it will ?
>
>Reply: It will work on either the Mac or PC platform, provided you have
>Excel 2.2 or higher.
>As a number of folks have asked for it, I have attached it as
>CompCalc.xcl. Open it from within your Excel program. A number of the
>paramaters you can input and the tricky ones are calculated for you. Just
>experiment with it by altering specifications, and you will see how it
>works.
>Attachment converted: Hard Disk:CompCalc.xcl 1 (XLS /XCEL) (000129A7)

Peter,

        My Mac is only about 1 1/2 years old.  I don't know if that is why,
but the file system translators that came with the software package were
able to translate the spreadsheet into the Clarisworks spreadsheet format
apparently just fine.  I do not have Excel.  Thanks very much.  Haven't yet
had the chance to work with it though. "Aint computers wonderful!"

Dave