Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?

To: zenkus@techmail.gdc.com
Subject: Re: Which heads to use on my 266 CI engine?
From: Daniel Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:14:59 -0600
Thought I replied to this but I didn't see it come through
(must have fat fingered it).  You can get the Lagrou
article from Kurt Schley, the MGBV8 newsletter guy.
I've also scanned it in if you can handle .gifs.

Dan Lagrou also stocks and sells the pistons mentioned
in the article.  The 2.8 V6 pistons maybe metric but something
close to 3.53" should be available.

Dan Jones

No I don't have Dan Lagrou's article on stroking the 215. I based all of my
plans,
so far, on the 1985 Hot Rod article with Phil Baker's chart of parts for
217 CI to 305 CI engines.  I am opting for the 266 CI but wish to use the
300 heads
for better flow(top end) then the 4bbl Olds heads I have.
(Calls out Ford 260 Pistons 3.5 " +.030")

Where can I get a copy of Dan Lagrou's article?
Are the  Chevy 2.8L V6 pistons available at 3.5 " +.030"?