Gas

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 14:19:45 -0500
         Re: "Gas Out"
   Date:
         Mon, 05 Apr 1999 10:44:38 -0700
   From:
         Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
     To:
         WayneLoom@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Geez, this last week has been quite a shock at the gas pump. The lowest
I've seen for regular unleaded is $1.58/gal and premium is running
$1.75/gal or more!!!  I'm with you Wayne, you can count on me not buying

any gas on April 30th!!

I think the prices you pay for gas ranks close to the top in the nation.
Could that have anything to do with CARB? How's this! When anyone signs
off, put down the current gas price for unleaded in your area. In one
week we will know who's paying what!
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
$1.09/gal reg. unlead