Re: Speakers!!!???

To: BERKEN@aol.com, PaulS@dowa.com
Subject: Re: Speakers!!!???
From: teddy@stat.cmu.edu (Teddy Seidenfeld)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:38:45 -0500
Dear Joseph and Paul,

I'm tempted to use the lower of the three round cutout holes behind the
side trim panel.  I have a nice boot cover (aka "short tonneau") that snaps
onto the side panel, for when the top is down .  The boot cover occludes
all of the top hole and most of the middle hole.  When the top is down,
using the top hole incurrs the added problem that Joseph points out.

It seems to me that any of the 3 round cutouts (each with a 4 1/2"
diameter) can accommodate a round 5 1/4" speaker, the size that Joseph uses
in the top one.  (There is lots of space behind the cutouts: depth is not
an issue.)

Other suggestions?

Best,
Teddy