Re: U20 drivability help needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Kyle Hagemann" <kyle@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: U20 drivability help needed
From: "Ray Mosely" <rmosely@mychoice.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:43:56 -0500
Being a Certified Electronics Technician, I guess I would just
design my own EI.  You know, just throw a Hall Field Effect transistor
in close to the cam lobes, amplify the output and run it to a laptop
computer for advance curving etc.  Kick an output to the printer port
to trigger a switching transistor that runs the coil.
Simple, huh?

(sorry, I couldn't resist.  For those who know about this stuff, that
is basically how good EI works.)