Re: need support

To: neffster@bemail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need support
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:39:49 EDT
In a message dated 20-04-99 5:13:14 PM EST, neffster@bemail.com writes:

<< Ok, here's the scenario: I decided I'm taking my 14 yr old son on a 'buddy'

 trip to visit old friends in Utah - about 580 miles...Amazingly, my wife is
cool about this but everyone else is: "You're going in THAT?!" >>

Hello,

I say go for it!  Nothing like a road trip in a Roadster.  Drove 3500 miles
last summer to New Mexico and back to San Francisco, Ca.  Was fantastic!
Although I did have some problems... burned out wheel bearing/axel/etc... and
then a cracked metal brake line... it was perfect.

If the car is in good running order you shoulf have no problems.  Do carry
spares though.  Oh yeah.... your cell phone and camera too.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca