Re: Part number/source help

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>,
Subject: Re: Part number/source help
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:48:14 -0500
>The jet fuel hoses are NLA from the dealer.  I stopped at a parts house to
>see what they had to replace them.  I was told that folks have been using
vacuum
>hose.  I questioned the composition of this hose and was told that it was the
>same as fuel line.  The only difference between vacuum and fuel line is that
>fuel line has braided reinforcement.

How about neoprene (or whatever it is) fuel line like that used on gas
powered models? I'll take a look at the SU setup I have on the shelf, but
I remember it being pretty generic thin wall fuel line. Neither does it
appear to be under much pressure.

FWIW,
Ron

Ronnie Day
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)