Re: problem changing front shocks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: problem changing front shocks
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:11:28 -0700
     Here here on the thanks to Fred (and Gordon, and Tom, and .......).
Pictures are worth a thousand words to mechanical neophytes like myself.  I
bought a beat up 68 Camaro in high school with no mechanical knowledge
whatsoever, and found out after the fact I inherited a cracked block
engine.  The next year was an educational (and expensive) process of
purchasing a brand new LT1, putting it all together, installing it, and
then keeping it running.  Without a book I purchased at the local auto
parts store, "How to Hot Rod Small Block Chevy's", I would never have
succeded.  It had really good photo's with excellent captions that led you
step by step through various processes.  It's hard to explain to someone
how to dissamble the front suspension if they don't know what a ball joint
and a tie rod look like.  For those of you with the technical know-how and
computer skills to post "how-tos" like this one, my endearing gratitude and
thanks goes out to you.  Unfortunately I have no marketable knowledge to
pay you back, unless you want to know historical facts and figures about
Oregon State football.