Re: For Sale: $25,000 Roadster

To: GOAVP@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: For Sale: $25,000 Roadster
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:01:50 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/00 2:03:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, GOAVP@aol.com
writes:

<< Hey, if folks in the Bay Area are willing to pay $ 3/4 million for a
modest 2
 bed room house, the $25,000 roadster seems like a bargain to me. >>

Ouch...!  That hurts just as much.  And to thi8nk that I wouldn't be able to
even fit two roadsters in my garage.  Yes... I know.  Everyone who owns a
house out of state has a huge garage.  ;>)

So, I guess that most everyone knows that the car is owned by Brian Cano,
BADROC affiliate.  He won first place at Shasta twice for Custom Roadster.
It is a very nice car indeed.  Btw... I really think that he should have
taken off the Shasta Grille Badge that is now so highly sought after.  But
maybe that is why the car is priced as such.  That Shasta 15th Anniversary
badge is a work of art.  I wouldn't part with mine.

So I guess that we will be looking for a new winner for the Shasta 2000
Custom Class this year.  I better get to work on the car.  ;>)

Calspeed