Fairlady in a texas field

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fairlady in a texas field
From: "CHRIS LYON" <croxx@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:15:31 -0600
Thanks for all the great responses on the 1600 project! The title is not in my
name as of yet. I wont reveal what I'm getting it for, cause the guy has no
idea what its worth, but I'm definatly not trying get rich quick for sure.
It's through another friend who found it and he's not in it for the money
either. I'm asking 1500  obo take it all as is, I don't have a place for it or
the money to rebuild it. But I really cant live with myself knowing it's just
sitting out there! Everything is there, not running, but according to the
owner his daughter was driving it in 89 and the clutch went out, he says he
fixed the clutch and she got another car, so it eventually just sat in the
field. Blow the lines, clean the carbs, new battery and off you go. I'm
planning to go pick this car up next week, clean it up a bit and let
someonelse enjoy the ride.
Chris Lyon
'69 1600
'69 2000