Re: Fog Lights

To: shifty <shifty@best.com>
Subject: Re: Fog Lights
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:32:27 -0800
Tule fog is a ground-hugging, often very dense, fog, common in the Central
Valley of
California (and other places, but that's where I've experienced it). Again, the
best lamp
for foggy conditions is a bright white beam with a sharp top cutoff to minimize
reflection
from the fog. There will be some conditions, however, in which the best
solution is to
pull over and wait it out!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA