Re: Z Concept - OT

To: "Marc Sayer" <marcsayer@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Z Concept - OT
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:03:23 -0600
>Nissan says retro is dead, yeah right, someone should tell the rest of the
>world that. What a bunch of lame, confused, fools.

Yeah, that's the impression I've had, too. But they the have that video
about the new car that seems to pay homage to the earlier cars. Also tell
Chrysler that retro's dead. Frankly I'd love to have a PT for a daily
driver. Even without hopping it up like most of us would tend to do, it's
a nice incredibly versatile design. Great for hauling A/V gear around in
for sure. Plus, you can't find them at the dealers. A little bit like the
240 when it first came out.

How can the decision makers be SO FAR out of touch. Like I said, I'm
really looking forward to the SE-R. If Nissan has much common sense,
they'll market it as a modern day 510.

My opinions. That and $1.50 will (maybe) get you a cup of coffee.

Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
ronnie_day@acd.org