Re[2]: Z Concept - OT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Z Concept - OT
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:05:24 -0800
I agree. They used to have reliability AND hot ideas. There's a reason
we're an almost all-Nissan family. Main one is reliability. My daughter has
a '98 Altima, no problems. Our '95 Z, no problems. We had our '82 Maxima
fifteen years, no problems. Same with several other Datsuns going back to
our '73 1200 (B110) that we kept over 20 years with no problems. But we
also like fresh styling, and Nissan currently sucks in that area. We've
also had other cars - Oldsmobile, Chevy, Buick, Mitsubishi, and had
problems with all of those. The Nissan/Datsun brand is reliable for us,
just wish they would jazz up their designs some more.

Fred - So.SF