Re: Runnin Outta Gas

To: "Marc Sayer" <marcsayer@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Runnin Outta Gas
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:42:14 -0400
The formulation thing makes sense. If they are running MBTE it is an oxygen
enricher for gasoline and would displace the gasoline so it's less bang for
each ounce which is why you get worse gas mileage using it.

Makes sense but  . . . that still leaves me with a problem I have to fix.

It definitely runs lean under steady throttle yet it's rich under
acceleration and idle.