Re: Runnin Outta Gas

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Runnin Outta Gas
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 18:13:16 -0700 (PDT)
Mike, maybe this is a stupid solution, if so I hope
the listers will explain why (I have some suspisions),
but why not give it one or 2 notches of choke at high
RPM's if that smooths it out?  Thst leaves your low
rev mixture lean enough, and only enriches your high
rev mixture.  Is this too simplistic??

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC