RE: Three guys and a roadster

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Three guys and a roadster
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 07:25:08 -0700
Brian,

Victor was in favor of POR-15. Said it goes on easy as long as you don't
over do it. One coat is all you need. Very durable when against rocks
breaking it when you are driving the car. Most of the work will be going
into wire brushing and prepping the frame. Can you say elbow grease?

Powder coating seems to be the restoration shop choice as the coat is
"baked" on, but some have said it is not as durable. Roman showed me his
front sway bar which he painted with rustoleum paint and said he has done a
lot of driving and it still looks great. Personally, I am tending towards
the POR-15 solution.

Andrew Murphy
64 1500
67 2000