Re: Three guys and a roadster

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Three guys and a roadster
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:29:24 -0400
You're a lucky man Andrew. I, like most of us, toil in our garage alone. I
knew other Roadster owners and except for one, nobody ever helped me out
even though I did work on several of their cars and some major stuff too,
like changing clutches. It was a lesson learned.

I hope that you never forget to thank them and return the favor when needed.

Good luck,
Mike