Re: Tires

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:43:50 -0500
Shortly after buying my roadster in 1968 I changed to a set of Pirelli rayon
radials. They were not tubeless, you had to use a tube. I ran these tires
with no problems untill they rotted with age. They were very forgiving.  The
Michilins of that era had a reputation of breaking loose with very little
chance of recovery.
Gary Russell