Re: Tires

To: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:07:36 -0400
Many Miata owners I met are the same as any other new car owners and simply
know nothing about cars other than to fill it with gas.

I was angry at that guy because he just spent about $25K for a special
edition Miata and was too *uckin cheap to spend $20 for a tire gauge. BUT he
did spend the money for a stupid grill and special license plate holder and
a few other useless gizmos. Go figure.

I'm sure we all know some people like that.

Mike