Re: Tires

To: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:02:34 -0700
I had MIchelins on my first roadster in 1970. They were "X"'s and had a tube
with them.  I remember them being the best tire on any car I had ever
driven. (I'd only been driving 2 years) You could take your hands off of the
wheel and the car would go straight.   Was a great car until it got stolen
from CU parked  behind a Porsche and in front of a MGB.  Didn't buy another
roadster until 1976 after college, but thats another story.....
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs.