Re: Re[2]: Tires

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Tires
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:58:12 -0400
My father taught me well and I don't do that or else he yelled at me and
said mean things. True story.

Everytime when I would get some new part that was for cosmetics or a go
faster item he'd ask me when was the last time I changed the oil or checked
the brakes. Eventually his nagging set in, but he was right of course.

Even though he's been gone for 5 years I still see his face and hear his
voice whenever I put something cosmetic on my car.

Mike