GREEN caliper pistons?

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: GREEN caliper pistons?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
I received my new caliper pistons, lines, etc. today, and the pistons
are painted deep green with red marks on the top (from a marker).
Three of them have been stamped OZ after being painted and one has been
stamped OY.  There are minor imperfections on the piston surface
(chips, nicks, etc.).

They are all in new NISSAN boxes with the correct part numbers.  Do
they all come this way?  I expected shiny or bare metal, not green paint...

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend