Re: A warning about tune-up specs

To: "Christopher Dunn" <christopher-dunn@home.com>,
Subject: Re: A warning about tune-up specs
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:12:59 -0400
You'll have to open up the distributor and take out the cam gear and see
what's stamped on it. If it says 7.5 you use 16 degrees if it says 17.5 you
use 0 degrees.

I would open it up anyway to lube everything and make sure the vaccum
advance plate works. It would be easier just to remove it from the car
rather than to try to do it in the car.

Mike