Re: A warning about tune-up specs

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: A warning about tune-up specs
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
It's quite easy to do in the car.  There are instructions on Rallye's
website at
http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/NEW_PARTS_PIC_PAGES/221-10_24.htm
on how to check your distributor.  I was able to check in about 10
minutes, from start to running car again.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend