Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: Tom Stockman <ftuck@frii.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
I've decided to ditch the electric fan, at least for now.  I've ordered
a four blade fan and spacer block.  Until it arrives my car isn't
moving out of the garage.  I can't go back to the seven blade easily
because it was on one of the despised fan clutches, which broke apart
when I removed it from the water pump.  I like the idea of the four
blade better than the seven blade anyway.

On the bright side, the water pump isn't leaking any more.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend