Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:31:02 -0700
Excellent advice from Ronnie and Tom. But one more thing. If you decide to
backflush the entire cooling system including the heater... First remove
your carpeting from inside the car and remove the drain plugs from the
floor. Just in case you spring a leak in the heater system. Otherwise you'll
be rinsing coolant out of your carpets. I had that happen once, and the
sweet smell of the coolant attracted yellowjackets.

Fred - So.SF