Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
I was hoping I could make the BBQ this Sunday, but I think that's out
of the question.  I've ordered the late 4 blade fan and spacer from
Rallye, but it won't be here until at least late next week.

I'm going to pull the radiator out, get rid of the electric fan and get
the radiator recored/cleaned/etc.  If the car runs cool, it should be
OK for Shasta.

=====