Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: I'm a dummy and I hate the electric fan
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:54:17 -0400
Adam,

I have the same electric fan and I don't have any problems with it. Yes the
motor runs warm but from what I gather most strokers run warm and I know
that I need to get some other needles as I have a lean condition in some
spots which makes it run a bit hotter.

Get the rad recored and reinstall the fan and see what happens. BTW, back
flush the block and make sure you bleed the block also.

Mike