Re: Tonneau Cover Question

To: "Bob Wright" <bobw@1questsolutions.com>,
Subject: Re: Tonneau Cover Question
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:11:02 -0500
Bob Wright wrote

>Last week the person I purchased my 1967 1600 from called and said he had
>some other "stuff" he'd forgotten to give me, including a tonneau cover.
>Now for the question- do I need to take the soft top off to install it, or
>does it install over it?  I know, try it and see which fits, but I'm
>wondering what the norm is.  With no other roadsters around, there are so
>many things that just aren't obvious (to me at least).
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob

If you fold the top carefully, it will go right over.  By folding
carefully I mean undoing the top from all the twisties and posties,
removing the trailing edge from the teardrop shaped clips, and stowing
the whole top in the package shelf area It. fits quite nicely.  The
tonneau goes over the whole deal using the same twisties, posties, and
rear clips.

-Marc T.

Marc Tyler
Designer,