Re: Tonneau Cover Question

To: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Cover Question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:02:25 -0400
Grant,

I don't follow the recommendations given in the owners manual about folding
the top. What I do is fold the top down carefully and have the rear windows
lay flat on the luggage shelf. I make sure that the outside windows aren't
pinched and are folded at the vinyl of the top.

I have used this procedure for a number of years and have had no problem
with the tonneau fitting flat or creases in the windows.

Mike