Re: exhaust over rear axle-stupid question???!!!

To: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: exhaust over rear axle-stupid question???!!!
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
Back in '91 or so I saw a very nice '66 1600 with side exhuast in
Sacramento, CA.  I didn't get a close look at it but the exhaust exited
a little behind the driver's door.

I've wondered if that car is still around - it was silver with custom
bumpers (nerf bumpers?), custom rims, an am/fm radio that fit the
original slot, and was damaged when the seller and another prospective
buyer took it for a test drive and it was hit on one of the front
fenders.  That buyer ended up buying the car anyway.  Anyone know what
happened to that car???

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181