Re: Back to the "OT" discussion

Subject: Re: Back to the "OT" discussion
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:24:05 -0700
I agree also. I enjoy the "top down" posts. If I was only interested in
technical data then I would read the archives. Most stuff has been covered
there anyway.
I think part of the problem is "information overload". Could it be that with
157 posts someone might not want to read them all but are afraid to miss
something? Just delete them all, it comes around anyway.
Without the BBQ and beer talk, where would the incentive be? :-)
Linda